Goal Setting for your Business:
Goal Setting is an important method for:
- Deciding what you want to achieve in your life.
- Separating what’s important from what’s irrelevant, or a distraction.
- Motivating yourself.
- Is your motivation to help people or to make money? They go hand and hand – it just depends how you look at it. If you show the value in helping others, they will want the help, and in return you will get paid, so you will make money.
- Building your self – confidence, based on successful achievement of goals.
Then the way to set goals is to look at your 5-year goal, or someday goals, which can be overwhelming – so then break it up by years, months, weeks, days and then tasks to accomplish each day. In order to reach your ultimate goals.
- If it pertains to this business if you want to make X number dollars – and you know that you charge each person X number of dollars, then you know how many clients you need to make that much money.
- Also don’t sell yourself short – Make a reach goal, something that makes you feel uncomfortable. So that you strive for that- but then if you don’t hit it, you can reset when you will hit it and or you will still reach above your goal that you knew you could hit.
- Then you have to believe that you can do this goal. If you have any doubts, then it will be very hard to reach any goals.
- What is your plan for coaching yourself around the decisions you need to make for your business?
- What is the one thing you want to focus on this week?